1. Do I have to become a member to book a sitter?
A. Yes. We require memberships for families. You can always call us to find out more details and start registering today.
2. Can you pet sit?
A. All pets will be taken on a case by case basis.
We want to ensure the safety of all involved, so we’ll need to gather a little
more information about them.
3. Does the $10 outside travel fee apply to Alamo Heights/Castle Hills/Shavano Park?
A. No, those municipalities are inside 1604, and will only incur a $6 travel fee.
4. What’s included in the background check for my
A. This will include a National criminal background
check, sex offender check and references are check for child care prior to
5. Can you care for an infant?
A. Yes, they must be at least 6 weeks old, and all bottles must be prepared in advance.
6. If my child’s friends are hanging out at home with them, do I have to pay for them as well?
A. Yes, if the children aren’t immediate family, it will be an additional $3 per hour.